Monday 18 November 2013

mySELF...



NAME : Siti Munirah Bte Mohamad Said
METRIC NO.: a12a571

DATE OF BIRTH : 21/10/1992

PLACE OF BIRTH : Sandakan, Sabah.
 
FACULTY: Faculty of Entrepreneurship (TOURISM)
 
YEAR : 2 ( semester 3) 
UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA KELANTAN


EVALUATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT: 
 
From this assignment I get to know many amazing and wonderful places around the world that hopefully someday I can go to visit. Actually by doing this assignment, not only I get the information about many fantastic destinations around the world, but I also gain the knowledge from my research on the place that I read. To all amazing people who kindly to read and see my post, i hope the information i have in this blog can help and give you more knowledge about it as well. And if you can, please comment and give suggestion or maybe you all can tell me about other good places that you know.





No comments:

Post a Comment